Tamilnadu government is taking strong steps to overcome NEET.
- Stateboard students of TN are affected as NEET will be based on CBSE syllabus.
- Stateboard students are not prepared for entrance exams as we have discontinued it 8 years back.
- Tamil medium students, mainly rural students will be affected.
- It will lead to mushrooming of coaching centers.
- NEET will be very stressful on rural students and under privileged.
- NEET will not be needed for admissions to JIPMER/AIIMS/and other central institutes this shows the bias in judgement.
TAMILNADU admissions based on HSC marks is best All stakeholders doctors/HSC students/parents of Tamilnadu majority of people of Taminadu are ready for a State wide agitation on this NEET exam issue as it is against the federal nature of India and education is a state subject as per INDIAN CONSTITIUTION and we are ready to coordinate it.